A New Type of Online Forum
After speaking with student group leaders, we've learned that there are hesitations to start or maintain an online community because:
- Typical forums take up too much to time to set up and moderate
- The results are messy, hard to benefit and convert into actionable change
- As the group grows, the forum becomes unusable due to the amount of noise, which also discourages busy people from participating.
- Shy people are nervous to post honest ideas and opinions due to social politics and judgement. This can discourage many members of your group from having a say.
- Low-maintenance - Users and moderators are shielded from typical time-wasting problems associated with biases, trolls, manipulation, and general bad posts
- Scalable to any group size - From five to millions of users, remains noise-free
- Research-based – Optimized to float the best content to the top
- All members guaranteed equal attention, posts are initially anonymous, and therefore judged only on quality
- Completely free
Get started in less than 5 minutes, click "Start-A-Group" after you sign up here. Feel free to run a small pilot, or simply invite your group and get started.