Postwaves' Voting System
Postwaves' unique voting system shields you from trolls, spam, and never ending feed of mediocre posts and has a dramatic effect on the productivity and quality of each group.
- The group help save time, each member rates just one new post, so the group as a whole can collectively filter through thousands of ideas.
- This minimal voting effort gives you access to the best high-quality results.
- The rating is unbiased, since it is anonymous and random.
The following is a glance into how the Postwaves’ voting system works:
- Members submit a link, idea, response, or a post to their interest group.
- Postwaves sends the submission to a small sub-group (randomly selected, per post).
- The sub-group rates the submission anonymously.
- If the sub-group rates the submission above 50%, the submission become public for the whole group to see.
The diagram and video below illustrates Postwaves voting system in detail: