A new Type of Online Forum
After speaking with LinkedIn group leaders, we've learned that many are struggling to maintain productive and thriving communities because:
- The same people post all the time. This discourages contributions from the other 99% of members, and compromises the quality of the discussions.
- As the group grows, the forum becomes unusable due to the amount of noise, which discourages busy people from participating.
- Low-maintenance - Users and moderators are shielded from typical time-wasting problems associated with biases, trolls, manipulation, and general bad posts
- Scalable to any group size - From five to millions of users, remains noise-free
- Research-based – Optimized to float the best content to the top
- Completely free
These qualities motivate all members to post more, attract better users, and create a safe space for high quality discussions, idea-sharing, and advice.
Get started in less than 5 minutes, click "Start-A-Group" after you sign up here.
Decide if you would like to run a small pilot to test it out first, or if you’d like to invite your entire existing group.